Hungarian Society for Obstetrics and Gynecology
Prof. G. Donders
Dr. P. Greenhouse
Prof. W. Mendling
Prof. L. Petricevic
Prof. D. Rezeberga
Local Organizing Committee
Prof. I. Sziller
Dr. Zs. Melczer
Dr. E. Balla
Dr. V. Karaszi
Dr. A. Ujhazy
The ISIDOG 2021, Budapest, Hungary 14/10/2021-17/10/2021 event has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) for a maximum of 11 European CME credits. (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actaully spent in the educational activity.
- COVID infection before, during and after pregnancy
- COVID infection and fertility
- Vaginal microbiome in health and disease
- HPV vaccination – update
- Candida vaginitis – update
- Intra-amniotic infection caused by bacteria and viruses
- Chronic recurrent infections in out-patient gynecology
- Bacterial STI’s
- Please indicate whether your paper has been submitted for publication or has been published.
- Abstracts received within the deadline will be published in the abstract book.
- Abstracts should be limited to 3000 characters, and may include a table or figure.
- List the names of the authors, with affiliation, specify the presenting author.
- Use structured abstract headings: Introduction/Aim – Methods/Patients – Results – Discussion
- Abstracts should have no more than 6 references (to be counted in the maximum number of characters).
- Abstract deadline August 15, 2021.
- For presentation only slides with PC-compatible technology (MS Powerpoint) will be accepted.
- Your abstract can only be considered after you registered and paid for the conference.
Impressions from Budapest (Members only)
This content is locked
Login To Unlock The Content!